September 30, 2014

Breakfast meal prep

I finally made these delicious breakfast muffins last night.


I've seen various recipes for them on cooking blogs and on Pinterest but never made the time to actually cook my own. So last night I made some & I must say they turned out really good. I mixed up 7 eggs with a little milk & poured a little bit of the mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup & set the rest of the mixture to the side for later. I placed a few pieces of fresh spinach on top of the egg mixture & then proceeded to chop up some onion, green bell pepper and a tomato.


I took out some breakfast turkey sausage & fried up about half of the tube. I also fried up the onions,peppers & tomato. Once all that was cooked I put a couple spoonfuls of it on top of the spinach. Then I poured the rest of the egg mixture over top of everything & baked it for 25 minutes at 350°.



I brought an extra one into the office. My coworker seemed to approve too. I will definitely be making & packing these little yummy creations for my weekly breakfasts.

1 comment:

  1. Woo easy but it looks so tasty!!!! I'll have to give this a whirl!!!

    ReplyDelete