September 26, 2014

Adios, Sayonara, Auf Wiedersehen Facebook

A few posts back (here) I talked about taking a break & disconnecting from Facebook for awhile. 

Well I finally deactivated my Facebook account & right now I feel like something has been stripped away from me but at the same time I feel good about it. My plan is go to a week or maybe even longer. I do not want to continue my habit of logging onto Facebook everyday with my phone. I think about all the time I waste looking on Facebook when I could be using that time by doing something more productive like spending it with my little guy. Instead he sees his Mommy constantly looking on her phone. This is NOT the image I want him to remember growing up. 

 
I saw this ^ picture online and it's what made me finally deactivate my account. I still have my Instagram & my blog so I am technically not completely disconnected.
 

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I have been trying to cut back....just because how 'real' is what we read on FB anyway? :-)

    ReplyDelete