October 8, 2014

Donuts & a catch up post

Hello to crickets everyone who reads my crap. Goodbye September and welcome October. I cannot believe it's been over a week since I last posted something. I really love this time of year with the cooler weather and beautiful fall colors but I hate that we are losing daylight.

So here is my catch up post. 

1. I restarted food logging on MyFitness Pal and things have been going well. It always amazes me how you think that you are doing good with monitoring your calorie intake without logging only to realize how much you are REALLY eating after you actually have to log everything. Umm... reality check ! 

2. I have missed the last two group bike rides & there are only a couple left until the season ends. They also moved the starting time to 5:30 pm which makes even more of a crunch for me to make it on time but I am going to try to make next weeks ride for sure.

3. I deferred my Richmond Half Marathon to 2015. It sucks but it was something I had to do,

sad that I'm unable to run it this year

4. I made these Pumpkin Glazed baked donuts. I got the recipe here & they turned out pretty well for being baked. 






5. My little one is oblivious to anything while eating his ice cream drumstick & viewing his Gameboy


6. I was Facebook free for 6 days and I actually enjoyed it. I went on it and viewed some posts but that was about it.

7. I signed a year contract at Anytime Fitness again. Now I have 24 hour access to the gym and it's 5 minutes away from my house. 

Ok that's about it. 

This weekend is the Army 10-Miler. A race that I registered for a few months ago & cannot run because of my knee. I had to sell my registration but I did sign up to volunteer to help with a water station. I may bring my camera along to snap some pictures of the runners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment