June 3, 2014

Where are you motivation?!?


I seemed to have lost motivation to do any form of exercise. I guess my last 3 attempts at running pain free have caused me to just say screw it! I can't seem to get beyond 2 miles without knee issues. I went to a spin class last week and it was ok. My eating has not been the greatest and I can tell my lack of exercise and bad eating is catching up to me.
I need to quit eating stuff like this ^^

My jeans are so tight it's not even funny. I am so mad at myself !! I am gaining back the weight that I worked so hard to lose & it's frustrating. I could sit here and blame it on work, kids, packing the house up to sell, the weather etc... but when it all comes down to it, it's me. I am the one in control of myself & I NEED to pick MYSELF up off the ground and do something! So if anyone who happens to read this blog ignore the crickets I am declaring that I am going to make a true effort to start eating better and do some form of exercise.



1 comment: