June 6, 2014

Time to shut down the Pillsbury roll production line

Time to get back to eating right and exercising. It seems like the roll factory has been in full effect for far too long and it isnt looking pretty folks. Yep that is right, my diet vacation must come to an end.

Have you ever heard of Dietbet? Basically it's an on online diet game where you set a goal to lose a certain percentage of your starting weight in a predetermined amount of time. Whoever acheives the goal has a chance at winning the money that everyone put in. The bigger the game (as in more participants) the higher the overal winning money pot gets.

Well I am giving this a try & have paid my $25 to play. The game starts Monday & ends in 4 weeks. If I can lose 4% of my starting weight I will get to share the pot of money with the other winners. The total amount in the pot is $10,000 & growing!! I realize that 4% in 4 weeks is going to be a challenge but if it was meant to be easy then it wouldn't be a challenge right? Plus I NEED the motivation and if I can lose weight and make money at the same time that is even better.





No comments:

Post a Comment