February 3, 2015

Losing weight sucks!





 I really need to get it together and lose this weight that I have re-gained. I seem to be in this rotating pattern of doing good with exercising for one week then doing bad (zero exercise) the next. I cannot seem to maintain consistency. My eating has been better with regard to eating healthy food but I seem to have this problem with overeating. 



I have a 10k race in April & I feel like I am not going to be where I need to be at, with regard to running, by the time race day arrives. I know it's a 10k not a 10 miler and I've run this distance many times but for some reason I am leary about this one. I am hoping that my knee doesn't screw up my training. Being 30 pounds heavier does not help much either but I WILL find motivation. I HAVE to find motivation!!!

I need to repeat this to myself over and over and over again!



No comments:

Post a Comment