February 13, 2015

Happy Friday Folks !

Thank God it's Friday and the start of a long weekend for me. This week actually went by pretty fast for me but I totally failed this week with exercise. I had started the week with this great plan to wake up every morning at 5am to go workout but instead I just hit the snooze button each morning. I will blame it on Aunt Flo (I know TMI) who showed up on Monday. She likes to ruin everything! I have never been an early riser so getting up at O'dark Thirty was hard enough. After sitting in traffic, picking up little guy from school & cooking dinner, I had zero motivation to go workout.On a positive note, I can say that I did pretty good with eating healthy.



I really need to get my sh*t together like yesterday! I was looking at the calendar and I have 8 weeks (not counting this weekend) until race day. Ugh- I am so far from where I was 8 months ago with regard to my fitness level.

In other news...

I have President's Day off so I plan on going to visit my daughter at college for this long weekend. I am not sure what we will do, but spending time together will be nice. Maybe I can convince her to go to the new gym at her school that just opened.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment