February 26, 2015

Cooking (1) vs. Excercise (0)

Since my last post I have been doing a lot of cooking & experimenting with different recipes. Yes, cooking is winning over exercise. I need my motivation for exercise to end it's strike because I have a race coming up but we wont talk about that today. Let me first say that before I ever started running, I ALWAYS had a love for cooking. It ranks high on the list alonside photography. Lately, I have been cooking up new recipes and making good use of the crockpot.

Pot Roast 

Tart made with egg, pancetta, Gruyere cheese & chives



toast topped with 1/2 an avocado, poached egg & salsa. Looks crazy but OMG it is so delish!

Of all the dishes I have made, this simple one with the avocado, poached egg & salsa is my favorite!


1 comment:

  1. OH my word, my mouth is just salivating looking at the pics! I haven't been cooking....I've simply been eating. And like you I have a race coming up....in which I'm woefully unprepared for. (dang weather keeps me from running outside and I don't have access to a treadmill....oops).

    ReplyDelete