October 11, 2014

A day at the animal shelter

Yesterday, little guy and I visited the local animal shelter. We hadn't visited in awhile & we had nothing else to do. I packed up my camera and we drove over there to visit and capture all the cute furry friends waiting to be adopted. You can tell they loved the attention. It's sad to see them all behind cages & I wish I could find homes for all of them.


This little guy was laying next to the door purring and loving all the attention but when I got the camera closer to him he got up and immediately retreated to the back of the cage. I think when he saw the lens eye moving from me zooming in, it freaked him out a little. I guess he thought it was a huge eyeball looking at him.



This little one was a sweetie. He kept meowing and rubbing his body back and forth.


This one was a bit CRAZY. His paws were out trying to grab at anyone and anything who walked past his cage. 



cute little kitten
After visiting the cats we moseyed on over to where the dogs were. I think they were in the middle of feeding because there were only a couple kennels with dogs.


A group of the smaller dogs howling and yapping at us.


He was the calmest of them all. I am sure he will be adopted quick. Such a cutie with the sweetest look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment