July 24, 2014

Get back on board !


So I went on a 10 mile bike ride last night & it felt so good ! Prior to stepping out my front door, I had a serious mental war with myself making every excuse (to hot, to humid, to tired etc...) not to go, but I put a quick end to that.

I NEED to get back to consistency with exercise & especially with eating. These past 2 weeks I have been on a "see-food" diet indulging in just about everything !

I remembered reading Mary Fran's awesome blog post yesterday morning about consistency & that in itself motivated me to haul my butt out the door.

I got to the trail and started my ride and yes it was hot & humid but it was so worth it. The trail was not that busy, I saw at most 6 runners and cyclists.


It was quite cloudy and I was wondering if I was going to get rained on. Luckily it held off until later that evening.



 I managed to snap this selfie just after my turnaround point heading back to my car. Yay me for getting out there. I need to remind myself of the Nike's trademark quote "JUST DO IT"

Amazing how much better you feel after exercising.

1 comment: