July 26, 2014

A & K's baby bump photo shoot

Yesterday I met up with my friend "A" and her husband after work to snap a few quick photos of her "bump". It's their first baby and I am so excited for them. I met A through our running club and it's actually a rather funny story.



I belong to a national womens running club called Moms Run This Town. It's a free club and if you ever want to meet up & run with other ladies, I highly recommened joining. I help co-lead our local chapter & when we first started out we only had 8 members (now were up to 300). The chapter leader and I were out running one day and talking about different ways we could reach out and recruit new members. We noticed A and her dog running along the trail and we stopped her and asked if she belonged to a running club? She said no but she was not a mom. We both laughed and said well you do not have to be a mom to join but technically you are a furry mom. And the rest is history, she has been with us since the beginning and I am so glad we ran into her that day because I couldn't have met a nicer person.


I'm gonna be a big fur sister


No comments:

Post a Comment