August 23, 2014

Ratatouille

I went to Ikea to look for a twin bed frame for my little guy & I ended up finding a deal on a nice bookshelf marked 1/2 price. I also purchased some other "necessary" kitchen items like a strainer & a mandoline. Well the mandoline is more or less a new toy. Of course I had to stop at the grocery store to buy items that I could use with my new toy so I picked up some zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant & couple red bell peppers. I searched for some recipes online and came across this one for Ratatouille.

cell phone pic of it just prior to cooking 

 The only thing I did different was that I added a sliced russet potato.Once it was done cooking, we put it over top some rice & it was pretty tasty. I wanted to chow down but I held back because I have 30 mile ride tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment