November 13, 2016

Happy 4th Birthday MRTT Woodbridge/Manassas

WOW! 4 years already?? I cannot believe its been 4 years since I agreed to co-lead this wonderful group. It doesn't seem that long ago when I remember we only had 18 ladies and it seemed like a struggle to recruit & get new members. Now we currently have 1350+ members and get a handful of requests to join daily. At times, I miss the "closeness" of having a smaller group. Having a small group is definitely a lot easier to remember names and faces.


In the previous years we had our birthday party at the local VA Runner store but due to the number of RSVP's we had to find a bigger location. I haven't been as active with running this year as I would have liked, I am still happy to be a part of MRTT.





It was a night of fun games, good friends, yummy food, wine and raffle prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment