November 12, 2016

56mm f/1.2

Saturday I was supposed to take some Fall portraits of a friend and her family but we had to reschedule for another date. My plan was to rent the 56mm lens to do photoshoot so I had called the camera store that morning, to see if they had the 56mm available to rent but (as usual) it wasn't available. The guy on the phone mentioned that there was a promotion until the 19th offering discounts on certain lenses and the 56mm was one of them. I asked him much? when he said that there was a $200 discount that was all I needed to hear. I went to the shop that afternoon and purchased it.

Later that afternoon we met up with some friends and did some shopping and had dinner. I brought my new "toy" with me and took some tester shots of their little one.


This shot (above) was taken while going down I95 going 60+ mph as 2 motorcyclist went cruising past. Amazing low light capability of this lens.

decisions decisions








No comments:

Post a Comment