March 26, 2011

Toast to Fashion @ Belle Haven Country Club

I had the pleasure of accompanying my friend and fellow Photographer Lora to a Fashion Show & charity event hosted by The Junior Friends of The Campagna Center & Britt McHenry from WJLA/ABC 7 was the emcee. This was my first time ever photographing this type of event. I had a fun time & I would be happy to do it again. 


Well here are a series of storyboards/collages from the event. I figured it would be easier than uploading 50+ pictures.

Until next time.................:D



Angela & Kim @ Bellacara did a wonderful job on all the models makeup. I walked past them half a dozen times & each time there was a new person in the seat getting a makeover.
http://www.bellacara.com/










2 comments:

  1. Suzanne,
    I would love to be able to get the picture of the Stella & Dot table, and me in the coral dress! Can you contact me? Thanks.
    jewelrylbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne!
    Thank you again for all of your help with the Toast to Fashion! Lora Mote shared that you would be willing to share the AMAZING photos you took with The Campagna Center. Is it possible for you to email or send me digital copies of the photos to share with the Center? Thank you again for all of your kindest and generosity in offering your services to such an important cause.
    Kind Regards,
    Jen Peterson
    jlmellon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete