March 22, 2011

National Harbor

I had a very busy weekend & boy did it fly by. I was constantly on the go & took hundreds of photos. Here is a brief description of how it went.
On Friday night, my daughter and I, went downtown Washington, DC and I shot some of the memorials. On Saturday afternoon I went back to Washington, DC & visited the National Cathedral. And finally, on Sunday I met up with my friend Lora & her son and we spent the afternoon shooting at National Harbor in Maryland. Talk about hours of sorting and editing, whew !! 
So needless to say I have been up to my eyeballs these last few days with working and coming home at night to sort through all the pictures.  Well I am finally done with the set from Sunday. Here are a few images..

The Harbor has this statue called "The Awakening" & the boys had so much fun climbing it.


Joshua giving a helping hand by picking him up to see


 Here's a waterfront shot, I loved the reflections on the water

Boys being Boys


Some artwork & the huge flag


An outdoor eatery



Oh, I totally forgot that on the way home from the Harbor we drove through the streets of Old Town Alexandria & I was able to get some shots of the Masonic Temple. I decided to process these as HDR's since the clouds were so awesome looking..



No comments:

Post a Comment