March 16, 2011

Old Town Alexandria

Hey all !
It's been awhile since I posted something on here. This is why I have not tried the 365 day project. Although it seems that I do take a photo every other day, I am not disciplined enough to post one each day.
I recently tested out the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 while strolling the streets of Old Town Alexandria, VA this past weekend. It is a nice lens & a tad bit heavy but definitely manageable. Ok I really like this lens ALOT, but I am not quite ready to part ways with approximately $2,000. Maybe in the near future (crossing my fingers).

Here are some shots I took. I still have a bunch more on the memory card that I have not taken off. More to come soon............... :D









And last but not least, a cute little dog named Sammie. He is part Shitzu & King Charles Spaniel. His owner was walking him & was kind enough to allow me to photograph him.

1 comment: