September 30, 2016

Making progress

Last night I planned to run 3 miles but ended up running 2 because of the rain. It's been raining like crazy these past few days. I had a small window of opportunity when the rain had temporarily stopped so I decided to head out the door. The temperature was nice and cool but with the 90% humidity it was definitely harder to breathe. I realized this after 5 minutes into the run. I quit after 2 miles when it started to sprinkle.

I uploaded my workout to Garmin Connect and decided to do a comparison from July.



It seems like forever since I last ran in the 11's. It's crazy how much your body can do is just 2 months. I am so happy that I am able to run. Slowly but surely it has to get better. Just taking it one day at a time. So far, I am down 13 pounds since the beginning of August. It's not a lot but I'll take anything as long as the scale is going in a downward direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment