November 8, 2011

Some old HDR images

I was doing some cleaning up on my external hard drive and found some old HDR photo's that I did a long time ago. For those who do not know what HDR is, it stands for High Dynamic Range. It is basically where you merge different exposed images into one. You can go from very subtle HDR processed images that tend to look more natural  to extreme that look almost cartoonish.
Here are a few that I will share. And I will end this post with my usual closing 3 words.
Until next time..............:D


This one is a very subtle HDR. This picture was taken at the Corner Bakery downtown D.C.


This one has a bit more HDR processing. It was taken inside the National Cathedral in D.C.


This is a Coast Guard ship that is docked at Baltimore Harbor. This image has some heavy HDR processing done to it and has a cartoonish or painterly look.


This last one is of the Manassas National Battlefield Park. This was the sight of 2 major American Civil War Battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment