June 7, 2011

Hello I am still around

Hello Blog !!
Yes, I am still around despite the fact that I have neglected to post anything recently. I have been really on this workout kick for little over a month. I have lost 10 lbs so far (YIPPEE) & have managed to stick to a healthy eating plan & have been exercising 6 days a week. I feel great & have a lot more energy. I still have a long way to go, but I will chip away at it day by day.

My photography passion has sort of taken a back seat to working out, but you can guarantee that I will always find time to fuel my favorite pastime :) 

Here are some pictures that I took while looking at some flowers in my parents back yard. I really liked the look of her homemade bird nest. It is a Gord that she dried out and painted a long time ago. Since some of the paint has worn off in some places, it now resembles the earth. Ok, some of you may not agree. I guess each person has their own view & perspective toward ordinary or not so ordinary objects. Maybe this is why I have always loved photography. Until next time...................:D






No comments:

Post a Comment