December 29, 2016

Thinking



It seems like all week long I have thought about Emma. Last weekend I took a cell phone picture of her standing on her hind legs with her front paws resting on the chain link fence.

Emma behind the fence at the rescue
 I just cannot get her sweet little face out of my mind. I told Hubby last night that we have to take another trip to the rescue this weekend to go see her one more time. I had this deep down gut feeling that we would be missing out on a great dog if we didn’t adopt her. I know this is not what hubby wants to do, seeing as we just put down Dakota a few months ago. I told him let’s just go see and if it’s not meant to be then we will just come back home.  He wasn’t thrilled about spending New Year’s Eve going to look at a dog but he said ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment