March 4, 2015

So I went for a run...


So I finally went to the gym last night and ran for 2 miles.  I felt like such a failure with all my huffing and puffing on the treadmill for only 2 miles. I looked like someone who's never ever run on a treadmill. I really need to get out of the mindset of "oh it's only 2 miles" because really it was 2 freaking HARD as HELL miles. It sucked but I got it done & I need to suck it up and keep on doing it. This morning my legs felt fine but my knee is a little sore which worries me because it is the primary reason that I stopped running.

I just finished writing up my training plan. I made it as easy as I could, in hopes that my knee will cooperate & allow me to finish the race.







1 comment:

  1. You've got this 10k! And if the knee bothers you...walk the race! That's my plan. I will walk it if I have to.

    ReplyDelete